Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

<3 the awesome style ^_^

A few jokes were seemingly taken straight from egoraptor, but other wise I enjoyed the movie. I preferred Raiden back when he was a pussy then when he was a badass because he was more realistic and original to his character. I really don't like the badass him, he's just a gray fox wanna be now and an over done two dimensional badass.

(Complaint over!)

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

Cute ^.^

Yar, very funny =3

<3 Tails.

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Sonic fan as well! ^_^

I loved the older games, and I even found the first two sonic ''Adventure'' games were solid! =3.

Sadly though since Sonic Heroes the series continually went down to hell =(.

*Now to the review! ^_^*

Pretty friggin' emo and the mood's pretty dark, but surprisingly in a twisted way I did find some particular parts actually funny. Thanks for not killing tails!!!!!!!!

Even though you made him snap or somethin' =/

(He just needs a hug ^_^)

Everyone's complaining about how Shadow is absent, but I wish to also state this flash clearly takes place in ''Green Hills'' Which the Xbox, and Playstation 2 generation consoles were absent of, so I find it makes perfect sense there is now Shadow.

P.S - Please kill Big the Cat some time, he is the most worthless Sonic character after all ^_^.

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

DESTROY!!!!

Massive corporations suck! agree! let's put an end to fur farms! and corporations that accept fur!!!!!!!

<3 Foxes :3

Death Row Death Row

Mauauaha

O tortured him >:3 muahahaha

Punish Britney Punish Britney

les all kill britney!!!!!!!!!! =D

if only there was more stuff to kill her with @_@

Sonic 3 - Credits Sonic 3 - Credits

Very calming! Suits the credits perfectly :)

Either I give 10's too easily or I just love the ending credits! Either way enjoy these ten wonderful circle star, things. I don't know! This is what I think a sonic game would sound like if it had a very dramatic ending. You know, a sonic game that didn't suck since Sonic Heroes?

Stranger in Mobius Stranger in Mobius

Incorrect!

It doesn't sound like moscow! It is moscow x3. At first Michael actually helped Sega, but then that entire scandal was going on at the same time... sooo....Sega was worried. I always loved the credits, and I love stranger in moscow x3

Sonic 3 credits - reworking Sonic 3 credits - reworking

Holy crap!!!

If they put this in the ending of Sonic Three then holy crap!! I would've bought the game just to hear this!!!!!!!!! Very well done ^_^

-No seriously! I love it :D